1. Description of Cv:
– Providing and fully and accurately consulting product information to meet customer needs;
– Customer care, answering customer inquiries;
– Plan, actively seek, exploit & develop relationships with potential customers;
– Monitor the progress of contract implementation, coordinate the relevant departments to urge debt recovery;
– Summary of monthly business reports, quarterly or at the request of company leaders;
– Manage and store records related to assigned jobs;
– Other jobs as assigned by the Direct Manager.
– Graduated from college / University of economics;
– Having skills in writing, understanding the regulations and process of handling real estate sales;
– Enthusiastic, dynamic, sensitive;
– Having experience working in real estate for at least 2 years.
– Good communication skills, skill, presentation skills, negotiation with customers.
– Have a spirit of advancement, withstand high pressure in work.
– Skills to work independently and cooperate with good teams.
– Proficient in office computer, internet;
– Priority candidates with experience working in brokers, having real estate brokerage certificates; good at English or another language.
– Sign labor contracts in accordance with the Company’s regulations and current laws;
– Friendly and professional working environment;
– Salaries and allowances as agreed;
– Be entitled to pay social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance after entering official employment;
– Lunch allowance; holidays, Tet … and other welfare regimes.
4. Recruitment time: From November 15 to December 31, 2016